Friday, October 15, 2010

Last nite in Richmond...

The first time I heard of the name "Richmond" it was actually a name of a friend, well almost a family, i thought. Its like things are fated? I am now in Richmond. Haa...

Like every trip, there is a start, there will be and end. 1 month, it sounds like a long time but i damn sure i am not bored of this place yet, it is a very historical place, being one of the earliest establishment when the british first came. In fact, Pocahontas used to live somewhere not too far from here,


Yup, i mean this Pocahontas, and I am serious!

There are many country sides too, between virginia and west virginia (will add photos soon) ever heard of the song, "country road take me home, to the place I belong, west virginia..." that's just like next door.. and the Blue Ridge Mountain and Shenandoah river... Williamsberg colonial town (and the outlet mall!) Virginia Beach... And DC! To start off my US trip with these are kinda special too, but then again, being in the states, it doesn't feel complete without seeing some real cities, so New York, here I come!!!


***************************************************

Some random foodie pics... for your drooling pleasure =p


























1 comment:

  1. Wah banyaknya sinful food. How long more will you be in US?

    ReplyDelete