Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Special 10.10.10

It is probably passed this day in Singapore, but I still have about 1 hour.

Special day n special dates, we used it to remind us that something important happens sometimes back. It is not uncommon to see couple asking one another, "Do you remember what date is today?"

Type A: "Of course dear, how could I forget.." (follow by mushy-lovey stuffs..)

Type B: "Erm... is it our anniversary? " (lucky guess, but if it is birthday then u deserve a slap)

Type C: "Huh? Holiday ah?" (.. someone's face will be turning black likely...)


I have many calender events in my phone, mainly to remind me of birthdays of my friends, so it wont be so rude to "forget". But to be honest, most of it really doesn't make it to my mind. Some dates though, will always be there, deeply in my mind, not that i want to remember it, but somehow, it just never go away... some humour huh...

(people always say the original singer looks like me... hmm.. =p)

I guess if something is meaningful to a person, you dun need to ask the question "do u remember" it will definitely be in his mind.. but if it is not, just let it rest, he obviously dun care..

*******************************************

Happy Birthday... U have a special bday, all the more this year... Guess that makes u so different. All da best..

2 comments:

  1. When's my bf's birthday again? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will, shame on you! You can't even remember ur bf's bday!!! I am so gonna tell him this next time I see him..

    ReplyDelete