Thursday, May 5, 2011

I know, but I like it better from You

What should you do when you are sick?

-rest more
-drink lots of water
-avoid heaty stuffs
-don't worn yourself out, e.g. excessive exercise, sex etc..
..
..

and so on..

I guess we prob knew this like since primary one, i mean we all fall sick before and either mom or the doctor would tell you general stuffs like that. I am pretty sure you know them.

But, having that said, whenever your bf or someone you fancy tells you these stuffs when u r sick, is ur response say,

*obediently answer: "Oorh.. I will" and smile sweetly. As if u have no idea thats what u shud do and the information was so helpful.

Well, at least that applies to me, i always enjoy it when my ex tell me through the phone or in a text. Its like half healed, just looking at it..

It is really the concerns from the person that matters, not so much of the content. Of course if ur other half is a doctor maybe the content will be quite substantive too but still, the feeling is same. Someone knows u r sick, and he cares. And in a way, we prob also want to show that we r happily obeying. Being good.

Okay, i should really start up my gbay.com and trade bfs.. I am sure many singles would need 7-day-care-when-u-are-sick service.

8 comments:

  1. I know... but i bet u will lau gai/ fan toi if KH just say: "din see doctor ah? oo okay lo, up to u.."

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I don't mind getting some service even when i'm not sick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. j-boy, what service you want? gong lei theng ha! hahahahahaha...

    kidz, sleep more and rest well.. LMAO! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still sore throat ah? Gruffy voice and all, lmao. That day you still eat fried stuff.. I forgot completely.. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. J-Boy, hahahaha... go to MP tonite and get some free ones, am sure it should be available.. =p

    Tulsy, Oorh, okay... =p

    Yes Junior zai, but my voice is better now... haha... still not good enough to do a cover on Listen yet though but better.. xp
    btw, did i eat fried stuff??

    CX, thanks.. same to u =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traing bf? LOL.
    Yes, William's a notti boy :)

    ReplyDelete