Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Found Favourite

Toastbox "yuan yang" has been on my fav list of drink for a while. But a recent new found fav might be threatening it...



Starbucks Earl Grey Latte...

I have been introduce to the green tea latte by my sec school bestie, taste is nice, and its a nice alternative to coffee from this place. But with coffee and tea, i normally prefer to hav it hot so i actually take my time to savour it rather than gulping down as a thirst quencher.. so one time i tried the hot green tea latte and... sorry starbucks, this is really not my cup of tea.

So until yesterday i did an online survey for starbuck and saw this ad, i realize they hav earl grey latte too.. so i tried it and it was nice.. just simple and nice.

Though, wat makes it really special was because of my first encounter with Earl Grey Tea... My ex knows i like to drink milk tea. Whenever i stay over, he wud offer to make tea for me in the morning. And the first time he made it, they only have earl grey teabags. So that was the first time i tried it. The aroma definitely was really special, but on top of that, it was made by him.. The image of him searching for milk and creamer in the kitchen, measuring the right ugar amount.. then serving it.. putting everything together,naturally it taste much better...

The memory it carries, the unique aroma.. i know i am gonna be addicted to this for a while again...

3 comments:

  1. I Earl Grey tea without milk. Taste better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm using tea bags, I would not add any milk / creamer at all.
    KH has never made tea for me! I think the only thing he bancuh for me was Manuka honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JJ, I think it is just different...

    Will, that's what makes it special, and the drink above keep the teabag in while they add foam milk too. Manuka honey was my gift for him back then. he made for me once too.. but no worries, KH prob can hire a maid to do all that in time to come.. :p

    ReplyDelete