Thursday, February 24, 2011

Overslept

Under normal circumstances, my choice has always been Train over Bus. Reason being, 1. I have motion sickness; 2. Bus timing are uncertain. Especially on point 2, i dont like uncertainties in many things. For instances, i dun mind waiting, but do let me know how long i have to wait and not leave me waiting like forever.. that is really something particularly sensitive with me... one of the very few things that pissed me off badly.. (and its proven when i rant so much on this point)

So anyway, I took a bus the other day, cause i was really tired from the extended meeting and i know i will definitely get to sit in the bus. And also i know my stop is the terminal so no concerns for missing my stop.

The journey was like i expected, cooling aircon, little people and quiet in the bus, lengthy journey which allows me to sleep comfortably.. So all the way... till suddenly the surrounding feels warm, and i woke up in shock and realize "F*ck, the bus has completely stopped!" and NO one else was in it!

Though later i realize Luckily the driver was just about to alight, and he said " ahh, u r still in the bus?" when he sees me dashing to the door.. It was really embarassing that i keep on apoogizing and alighted.. If i have slept longer i probably wud get trapped in the bus cause the driver wud have gone out for a break and then everyone at the terminal wud see this awkward scene.. someone trapped in a bus.. =s

Another encounter that makes me feel train over bus is a right choice, the train operators wud chase u out if train is going to stop operating..

********************

William's hubby was giving me negative-neutral feedback on my bro, a conclusion they both reached together..



But i really think he has the naturally good looking features.. even market aunties says he is better looking, like they wud tell my mom both are lengzai but the younger one is taller, so even better looking.. i want to be tall too.. =(
*speaking of which, i am sure jacky chan is not that tall...

5 comments:

  1. It shall be the modus operandi for the bus driver to check before leaving his bus...anyway, that will be fun to see a lengzai trapped in the bus...lolx! Your bro is p too? lolx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see a lengzai trapped in bus... somehow i feel u are relating to some hamsup scenaries already.. =p

    and nope... he seems perfectly straight.. straight lengzai.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why u must relate all the humsap stuffs with me huh...am I that HS? Even u may perceive that way, but please give me face in public...hahahaha! With this, few free rides and free meals are deducted from your credit when u r in KL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much uncertainty meh the buses in SG? Thought even got iPhone app to check the bus arrival le...

    And yes, you're cuter than your brother. Maybe some people just think that height is a big factor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe... Sky, not like u are hiding that side of urs, what with all those steam room encounter (remember those u fake that u werent interested but obviously did it? ) and flirting with cuties from canteens etc etc.. =p

    Will, uncertainties as in when u r on the bus.. traffic jam etc.. So i am "some people" again?

    ReplyDelete