Friday, December 25, 2009

A Christmas that I will always remember... Till the day I Die

This is a Christmas, that I will always remember till the day i leave this world...

It hurts, even though we have said it, even though you have asked me if I really feel better doing that, My real answer is no. Even at this moment, I am still not comfortable with the idea that we are no longer together...

But I really feel this is the only way... for now...

I took this picture, because i know you don't like to be seen publicly.. but this picture will represent you (your coffee) and me ( my green tea).



I am not sure about what will happen in the future, but I will try to grow up... Let fate take it from here...

*********************************************

The view on Mount Faber:



Had a Asahi and it was good enough to give me a headache... sleepy now...

No comments:

Post a Comment