Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fear, Again..

Just when I was watching some talk show on youtube, there was this part where they were talking about what kind of songs for Christmas. A girl mentioned a song by Eason Chen, 陳奕迅-聖誕結. Which is actually a sad song I came to realize when the girl elaborated that one year, she broke up with her boy friend on Christmas Day (This is.. !?!) and keep listening to this song.

The moment she said that, the first thought that came to my mind was "Fast Forward, Fast Forward!!!" I actually become so sensitive to it and my mind reflectively telling myself to avoid anything like that, all the sad songs..

Especially when I am alone at home, I keep on searching for funny videos, talk show to watch just to keep my mind off the thoughts, but soemtimes, fate is just cruel... Or maybe, it is just people like us are sensitive and we tend to see the things and relate to ourselves one way or another... ='(

I am still very scare... even till now...

***************************************************

For the lonely hearts, may all will never be lonely again in all the Christmas to come..

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back =)

    I will... but I just feel it wont be easy.. during the 2 months and 28 days, I have this one day to look forward and a day to place my hopes on.. But now, I just feel that it is finally happening, and I am the one who proposed it... I am alone again, and he wont be "mine" from now on..

    ReplyDelete