Friday, April 8, 2011

Evasive

Given a choice of confrontation and avoidance, i think i am more of evasive personality. Though working life wud drive u to be more outspoken but generally i opt for subtle ways to go.

Was browsing for books in a bookstore today and came across the titles by Haruki Murakami. This was a book introduce to me by a friend, who, initially was very closed but something happen later that we didnt really keep in touch anymore. Because of that, despite it is a world reknown author, i just cudnt bring myself to buy it and read it. Cause i know it will remind me of him. Something which i dont wish to see any sooner..

Its kinda like when i just broke up with my ex, i feel so lost and affraid to go anywhere.. cause Singapore is just about that big. We hav been to pretty much every popular places together. The memory just comes hitting you no matter how hard you try to ignore. All the more some places have memories which hurts badly, seeing those scnenes over in ur head. I wanted to leave this country at one point of time. But reality reminds me i still hav my family to support. And think of it, it was that that keeps me going on, no matter how bad it felt...

Sometiems i do wish i was more of a cold hearted, decisive or confrontive kind of person.. and less emotional.. but really, these things seems to be something that comes naturally. I blame it to stupid Sagi!

********************

This week has ben really hectic, extra meeting for 3 days at off office hour... thanks god its MY friday... Yay... got 4 hour of sleep time before the next round! so Happy... ='(

This is so so so soothing.. all the weariness seems to healed... When will he be mine?

8 comments:

  1. Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

    You are lucky that you still remember about your family, but, life is not just for others, you have to keep a portion of it to yourself. Enjoy life, looking for new love, we dunno what will happen next, when we wish to die, God dun allow it, when we wish to live, the next day, we found ourself no longer among the living....

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs*...

    15 seconds! :) get outta my way!! you know what they say!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnPvyhN1hdo

    i cant stop whipping my hair back and forth! grrr....

    i will avoid too.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think KH is the head-on type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being emotional is a good thing, at least it indicate that we care for feelings we/people project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess i'm evasive in a way.. I'm good at ignoring my feelings, but when it reaches bottleneck i just break down real bad. So busy? No wonder didn't reply me la..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whizkid, i like wat u wrote in ur last part.. so true.. in fact, it seems we only hav one option in our hand not both.

    Tulsy... *hugs*... so u will avoid driving to factory areas for snuggling again then? Xp

    Will, i agree too.. he is very cold blooded kind, u can try slitting his wrist to proove it.. =p

    CX, haha.. that's indeed true to me.. but my ex used to tell me, jus because he isnt crying, doesnt mean he dont feel for it... i will never know.. and mayb there r ppl who really conceal their feelings?

    Junior zai.. stalking me huh? Xp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya ya, scared anot now? Muhaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Besides family, I am sure you still have friends, BFF and also us to support u..cheers

    ReplyDelete