Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hearty Breakfast

I guess I must be coughing really bad, cause when I woke up, I saw an sms from my landlord about an hour ago,

"Ah boy r u home? Not feeling well huh? u need me to buy dinner for u?"

As i really dun feel like eating, so i just replied saying thanks but kinda like no appetite at the moment.

Then later i went out to wash up and bump into him, but i could barely speak due to the lost of voice so he just asked me to drink more water.

Later on, as I was changing in my room, there is a knock on the door, then he came in holding this,

-A ham and cheese sandwich and "Pei Pa Gou" drink.

He said, "You are sick, must eat something."

Gosh, that was so sweet and warm of him... It was one of the most hearty breakfast I ever had...

I heart my Landlord... Muacks!

10 comments:

  1. Aiya.. Why like that one.. Drink more water CP! And you 'heart' your landlord huh? Is there something we should know? Lol :P It's true you must at least eat SOMETHING even if you have no appetite.. Get well soon ah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i want to know if the landlord is sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i want to know if the landlord is gay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of such a caring landlord... sending breakfast like room service!

    Something must be up hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i want to know if the landlord is sexy , gay and shirtless

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish u had hearty breakfast in all the hearty means , full of meat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds me of KH's landlord. Nice chap.

    ReplyDelete