Monday, April 25, 2011

I heart Malaysian

Boys, more specifically gay boys..

It was quite honored that my weekend getaway was hosted by Mr.Tuls and his Bubu, and of course Lucifer... eventhough it was the firt time meeting all of them in person, it didnt take much effort to blend in and the short trip was really awesome.

I once blogged about KL guys seems more approcable and down to earth compare to guys here.. Meeting then has once again proven my belief...

Gosh, now i kinda regret not doing my Uni in KL. Else some part of my life will prob be more interesting. I guess u gain some, u loose some. But this some is something i really rather not loose...


I heart Malaysian boys. I totally do now ...

**********

Next time, I will be able to do this song, and all others. Next time! =)

13 comments:

  1. yesh! malaysian boys come in different colors and packages(wink wink) . u shud come to malaysia, and their attitude is way less KIASU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next destination - - - -> Penang!!! You will love it even more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my god , penang penang penang, either whizkid or chen xing is heavily flirting with u so damn obviously~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see, so your weekend getaway destination was KL.

    Glad that you enjoyed the trip very much !

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaa... yay.. but pluboy didnt know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha.. Ooi, i have to agree with u on that.. a lot.. =)

    Tuls, -like back button- *click* =)

    Whizkid, hahahaha.. let me check the airfare..

    JJ, haha it was a pretty short trip, when r u coming back to sg to collect rent? we will meet up then.. haha.. =)

    Junior zai, i will be in ipoh very soon.. leave me ur number in fb? can go yum cha ;)

    Haha.. yea CX, it was really fun indeed.. but was kinda short trip.. next time when i can plan a longer one u can join us? =)

    Hahaha, eric cause u r not single and avail anymore.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  7. But, but.. I'll be back in KL soon D:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reelee? PM me when please on Facebook :D

    ReplyDelete