Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weekend Getaway

The last time i had been out of this little island was the CNY holiday with my family to Bangkok. Then all the way, work, classes, dinner, movies, work, claases, dinner, movies, weekend work, dinner, work, classes, dinner, clubs, work, classes, weekend work and so on...

For almost 3 solid months life seems pretty routine, nothing particularly memorable, or exciting. Just getting into bed to wake up again for same daily routine. And one third of 2011 has gone. Many of my colleagues, friends have gone on small holidays, some even big ones, like UK, Germany, for honeymoon-ish holiday. Sweet... =)

So finally managed to get an excuse to get away to somewhere, spend a little money just to break out of the mundane routine. But its truly worth it... even the beginning of the trip feels so different, staying overnite at the airport seeing different things. I mean alternatively i wud be staying awake at clubs or in my room. I mean i heart my room! But once a while, i love different things, makes life feel refreshing. (And this doesn't apply to bf! I wont change once in a while to be refreshed, i will just make him stay overnight at airport with me. Thats it. I swear!!)

Hopefully it will be a pleasant one!

Lastly, i thanked starbucks for operating 24/7 and making places like airport more condusive for overnights... I heart Starbucks. Muacks to u!

4 comments:

  1. If you want to go somewhere in the future, howbout Penang for a start? Then from Penang you can find someone to accompany you to go anywhere. ^^ - just a humble suggestion and when I say "someone" I think you knew who I meant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CX, Thompson... made a trip to KL.. =)

    Whizkid, haha.. thanks.. i prob will do that in near future.. thanks for ur humble suggestion.. ;)

    ReplyDelete