Monday, April 11, 2011

Hong Kong - 07-11

During the K session with my bestie, we brought up the topic about HK trip again. I have kinda matched places in my mind like whom to go with and do what. Like

-HK-Shop-Bestie,
-Taiwan-gay/shopping-GayGang/Bestie,
-Bangkok-Gay-GayGang.

With my bestie, no doubt it has to be shopping. Reason being he UNDERSTANDS me. Yes, and its mutual, we always have something nice to say about each other apparel and we are always supportive to each other in convincing the other to buy something. Okay i know this sound shallow, like how hard it is to tell someone to buy? Well, the unique thing is we can always point out soemthing the other had in mind. That's the fun part.

The last time I was in HK was 2007 October. Great weather, and good company. Although it was a student days budget trip where 5 person squeezed in a room. But it was one of the most memorable trip I had. In fact u can see from the photos its actually a all lengzai/lenglui trip... (so self-deluded.. =p ). we went flew from Shanghai (where we did our internship) to shenzen, cross a bridge/custom and went into HK.

It was overall a free and easy...

*And well since Will says age is catching up and i wont get back the sharp chin, I decided to start dwelling in the past.. digging out old photos..

This is our trip to Ocean Park. That time the decision was between Disney and Ocean Park. Somehow Disney was voted out because its a long day thingy and we dun wanna spend so much time in one place.
Because of the long sleve and hair style, my friend told me a lady was whispering to her daughter (but loud enough for my friend to hear though =p) that I am a Japanese tourist. Maybe one day I should really sit down with my mom and ask seriously if there is any such blood line along the family.. Xp

Then this is the very classical photo which when i uploaded to Friendster (yes, not facebook back then) and my brother showed it to my mom and it lead to the kind of Mom-Son-erm-err-talk...
But that was before she met my ex.. which I think has now save me lots of such awkward moments, even i seem close to my colleague...

We also went to Macau, Wax-Museum, Kowloon, and one of my favourite, Bo-Hai Gai (Sports shoe-street) which has tonnes of great bargain on Nike, Addi, Puma etc... But i was told its gonna be taken down soon...

Almost 4 years have passed... Time really flies... Hopefully I will get to visit this place again soon.

******************************************

Of course one more thing I love about HK, food.

This is where dining in and taking away a Bo-Lo Bun cost 10HKD more. It was A LOT for a student back then.

15 comments:

  1. HK is the place that I like the most; and i will make trip there at least few times in a year....I like their city, weather (of course not during summer), food, shopping and I enjoy seeing Hong Kongers in nice fashion, esp those young twinks. Sport-shoe street to be taken down meh? Not that heard off....cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... Skysky what happen.. what was the "cheers" for?? why so sang-bou jor!? like first time u coming to my blog... =p

    Young twinks like...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha...it's my habit to use "cheers" at the end of my e-mail and etc, not sang-bou lah. I saw you have deleted the comment w/ a drawing of a twink's dick kinda thing? Lalalalala!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, another stalker!!! It was only there for a second!!

    haha no la, meant to be an arrow... but the positioning was messed up after posted.. not dick u ham sup lou... =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't help reading GayGang as GangBang.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. YOU GUYS HAVE THE FUNNIEST COMMENTS. I've only been to HongKong once and it was..not fun. Probably because my parents would not buy me anything, would not let me do anything and the places we went to sucks. Well, i was young, BUT STILL.

    AND WHAT DID I TELL YOU. UPDATE SO FREQUENT. I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GUYS DO IT. *bangs head against wall

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qboy ~ you can write whatever that comes to mind and whatever happens on that day itself.. short and sweet then its enough edi wan :)

    Cheers Skyhawk! hahahahahaha.. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only go there for H&M and also Joyce. Shop till you drop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Hong Kong. Would love to go there in the future.

    Dun worry, you will have your chance to go there again. I believe someone is eager to rip off with you to HK oops I mean trip off to HK with you =P
    Erm.... mum-son talk again soon??? XD hahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you change your style/look frequently ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will, the gang refers to ur hubby and the sg group.. cant really picture a group bang like that... it feels... err... gross.. =p u also another hamsap lou..

    Junior zai, haha.. go learn from Master Tulsie..

    Tulsie.. lol.. Skysky!! go spank him, he is making fun of u!!

    Thompson, u r truly a fashion person... solely for H&M... then u shud be happy when they start here?

    Whizkid, hahahahaha... come come.. we can go together.. we can play rip-rip on the trip..

    CX, haha, not intentionally.. i normally giv a little suggestion to stylist.. then they work on it.. but each time looks a bit different.. haa..

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look good in those pictures.

    :)

    ReplyDelete