Wednesday, April 20, 2011

GoodNight

When I was a kid, I used to say good night to dad, mom and my little bro.

When I left for uni, basically there is no one to say it to. Okay, maybe to my roomie out of courtesy but that's like once or twice. Not a daily thing.

Then all the way until I met my ex. It was a call every night. Someone to say good night again, regularly. The feeling was really warm. Realy really heart-warming. Because there is this person who end the day together with you. We all know we may not be able to be side by side at that moment. But that's something bound to happen one day. We all believe.

Well, now it becomes something irregular again.

But have you ever thought how significant being able to say "Goodnight" every night is? Its something intimate, it meant there is someone close whom you want to say it to. Hoping he sleeps peacefully after this word.

Gonna be another "night" for me soon. Goodnight!

***************************************

Specially for Whizkid (if you are reading), wishing you a goodnight from Yoga Lin. ;)

10 comments:

  1. Kidz, gud news for u, starting 1st May the phone rate betweern M'sia ans S'pore will be reduced. Then can everynight say goodnight to Penang ppl liao. wakakakakakaka.
    Gud morning lor. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf!!! what type of stupid name is that YOGA lin? yoga? eewww.. ridiculous! hahaha.. bubu and i does that too.. hope you find that daily wish again from someone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been hectic night for me, the past 4 days. Worst still, there's no "night" for me yesterday.

    Damn, me and my work...

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi tuls , very refreshing to see u here , yeah , yoga lin , ewww, gross

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kidz: just give ur number to CX lar~ thx for the song.... I wonder why when I listen to this song for first few times, I had a feeling of sadness inside....

    Tuls: blek

    ooi: throw salt at you....

    ReplyDelete
  6. and kidz , awww no one to say gdnite now , come i will say to u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I know what you mean.
    When you have that someone, the last person you wanna hear from before you go to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. someone told me that the mark of being in love is thinking about him the first thing in the morning and the last thing at night...that includes talking to him and as simple as goodnight.

    Everything is a habit and we'll get used to it. One way or another. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha.... CX, thanks for the info.. will check the rates out then consider the possibility of getting a bf in Malaysia... lol.. so shallow.. Xp
    n hope u enjoyed ur idol new album.. ;)

    haha, thanks tulsy, yea hopefully that day wont be far.. and u got a problem with name Yoga? Whizkid, strangle him the next time u see him will ya?

    Ichi, hugs* u will cherish it again once it comes from someone u want to cherish again.. ;)

    CX, *hugs* to u too.. am sure those hard work will pay off.. comes around goes around, wont be worthless.. ;)

    Jboy, if u r speaking from a current experience then congrats ^^ ... sweet indeed.. ;)

    Thompson, talk about day and night, i still remember the paranoic thingy i did, checking my phone like every other 10 minutes thinking he might have texted and i missed. and always wondering wat he is doing... no wonder the phrase they used is crazy in love..

    ReplyDelete