Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Am I killing myself slowly?

This morning was like 2 days ago, where anywhere, anytime, anymoment, i feel like i can just faint because of the fatigueness. Well.. the problem is i only managed to sleep like 3 hours + the previous day because of various reasons but primarily i blame it on the hot weather in the afternoon and my room, again it's the feng shui, i knew i was right back then to say the fengshui doesn't agree with me, at least on the sleep and comfy living factor. (okay, i know i mention i get payrise previously and quite good amount, so maybe on the wealth factor it works for me =p)

Gosh.. i wonder if i am killing my health slowly with this kind of life, getting really tired then sleeping long hours over weekends.. and also with a totally opposite biological clock life... My best friend keep telling me I shud take the fish-oil pills but i was reluctant cause for one i am a no-sea food person, and i remember the time when my dad ask me to buy a bottle of vitamin C pills, which i obediently did.. but that thing ended up in a corner of my room for like 2 years before i through it into the bin when i was shifting... so that's me with pills, we dun get along that well either i guess...

ZZzzzzzz.... (i missed air-con at home.. *sniff sniff*)

4 comments:

  1. I don't see how fish oil will help. You need a more comfortable environment to sleep in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it must be becoz u have too much money liao~ ur "qi" cannot tahan it...

    pass me some money, i will bear the bad luck for u ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyor poor thing. use a thick n dark curtain to block the window. close the window too. prevent hot air coming in. use fan to ventilate. then room shud be cooler.

    since ur young now, u wont feel the symptoms yet. better take care now yah.

    u know the money in mandarin char got 3 legs? how to chase after $ lidat when u got only 2 legs ah? hehe... make $ chase u ma. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will... u really understand me.. *sniff sniff* but will be stuck here for a while..

    L.. lol... dun wan.. i cannot let u bear it.. it is too hash.. i will take it all myself.. let me alone sun fu..

    Mr.K the window is quite lousy, and closing it makes the room really stuffy.. that's why i say is fengshui problem.. Ur chinese explaination cannot really understand leh.. =p

    ReplyDelete