Monday, May 10, 2010

The few things

There are many things that came to my mind that i thought i want to write down here, but the first agenda is sleep.. but still there are a few things that is worth flashing through cause the impression was deeper and i can still remember in this unconcious state..

*I am totally disoriented with my sleep hour, so dead with this

*I realize i get culture shock when i see the crowd from the MRT

*I am getting salary review, and although i have got my Reuters sending me news since last week, but still hearing the increment from my boss kinda gives me a solid feeling. I mean i have only joined this place for 5 months coming 6, and they are giving me 25% increment.. isn't that pretty wow-ing.. O_O"

And lastly, i couldn't help missing the feeling of having a home.. i am really determine to find and build one here... All the more stronger after the trip...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That speaks a lot of your performance at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great increment..keep it up! Probably u need to ensure u sleep well 1st...Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. will.. thanks for the compliment, actually that ajustment is more for keeping us with the company, being competitive.. so it is not so much for performance, else i am sure i will be getting more.. =p

    Mr. Sky.. welcome to the blog! yea still trying to adjust back, think it is gonna take a few days again.. sleep is my greatest enjoyment now.. =p

    ReplyDelete