Monday, May 31, 2010

A little more privacy?

"Haven't seen you for a long time! What would you like to have today?"

I was greeted by one of the aunties working in McDonalds near my place.. I was surprised they actually still remember me cause the last time i came here for breakfast was more than half a year ago, during my previous job where i have to wake at 6 to do system checking everyday.. thus i usually have breakfast and read books here after that since i am allow to go to office bout an hour later..

Anyway.. the reason i am sitting here again.. eating and even blogging is because i didn't feel like going home yet. Cause every morning around 6.30 to 7 is like rush hour at my home.. everyone walking and moving around preparing for work.. and recently the weather has been so hot so even if i am home, i wont be able to use the shower and hav to wait till they are all gone.. so McD with aircon seems a better choice to do the waiting.

well, not just that, ever since i shifted house.. i really wish i cud shift again.. in fact this time round to have my own room... with a little more privacy.. I am not sure if this is because of the house or just recently i havent been able to really sleep comfortably (like a sleep more than 4 hours, i cud count with my fingers for the past one month)... i really feel this place is only a place to store my things, shower and do some sleep.. given a choice, i prefer spending a day in orchard, sitting in a cafe or even my company, my office desk, my chair there feels more comfortable than my 'house' my 'room'... sigh.. still 10 more months till the contract expires..

... almost time to go 'home'.. shud have clear out by now.. and its so hot.. of all year round.. bloody weather!

2 comments:

  1. Those aunties have a very good memory. A road side hawker still remembers me from 2 years ago. :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u forget to pay them on ur last visit?

    kidding kidding.. =p

    ReplyDelete