Monday, September 13, 2010

A Checklist

I was asking my bestie at work what does she think is essential and I should bring (I really dun have much idea). So she volunteer to compile a list for me... which was so sweet... and here goes (part of the list):

..
..
Power converter (Provided by "her-name")
Small pouch for passport and IDs, easier to search at custom.
Socks (in case it is cold in the flight) *no offence but guys usually have socks =p
Toothbrush, tooth paste (usually provided by SQ)
Instant noodles (for in case you wait too long and get hungry at airport)
..
..
..

Well, not that u can argue but some of it is indeed pretty thoughtful... but still when i first saw it i kinda laugh.. =p pardon me for being rude...

I am still packing, mroe shirts? or just shop... hmm...

Gosh, i am so hyper now.. but yet feeling a little drowsy... Start packing..

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha....you seem 'kan cheung' and anxious about the trip...have a great trip Kidz

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... yea, really kan cheong.. hehe... and thanks sky... muacks!

    ReplyDelete