Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shopaholic?

I do feel guilty after the day... kinda like a rush i felt i should do it but end up having doubt do i need that much... =s

For a start, my dual screen laptop. Okay, i got a refurbish unit so it is really much cheaper than a new piece and for something this powerful i do feel reasonable...



But these...

We went to the outlet mall and I shop like 500USD worth of things...



Well, not all are mine, i got a COACH bag for my mom finally ^^ and 2 pairs of shoes for my bro... but 4 pairs for myself and 3 CK shirts... I am really high on shopping today.. almost ended up with a oakley glasses.. =s

The rush was like when i went into nike everything was like 50percent off... okay not all that i bought but at least 3 pairs are only like 40-50USD and definitely more than 50% off the usual price...

And the 300+ worth of shoes...



This is my very first pair of converse all star...



Gosh... am i over spending... =s

5 comments:

  1. nice shoes. not wrong to spend, it's your money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naturally should buy 'need' items. As for 'want' items, limit their purchase lor. Otherwise, can be on a slippery slope to being a shopaholic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MASYALLAH! Imelda Marcos in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy fkkk! You have leather cons as your first pair??!! They're too gorgeous!! and I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr.D thanks for the encouragement ^^

    JJ when i see the shoes, i somehow feel like i wasn't me... will try to be rational next time..

    William, siapa tu???

    Evann... haha, yea, i have to admit though the nike ones are flashy... but the converse one are kinda like love at first sight.. i saw it pick up, fit the size and pay without much hesitation... probably also because it says "outlet exclusive" =p

    ReplyDelete