Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You are a b*tch

I was standing beside a almost 6 foot and 150 pound lady with her bf who looks like could be 180 pound. There was this conversation going on...

L: "I was talking to the staff there, they are all from China.."

G: "mm.."

L: "Then I was asking them can you speak english?"

G: "okay, so what did they say?"

L: "They say they can speak a little bit, then I tell them 'No, that is NOT english' .. " (She even make a smug /annoying look)

G: " haha.. " (obviously just playing along with whatever pleases the girl)

L: "Then she even try to argue back, say they can speak simple english, but I tell her straight on the face back, 'No, you don't speak english, that is not english' and she keep quiet" (smiling proudly, at this point I was already holding my hand with my other hand to avoid slapping her accidentally)

What's wrong with people here... why do they have to look down at the other Asian who can't speak english? It is not their native language afterall... You dun see them discriminating Japanese, Korean or French, Italian all those non-enlgish speaking European countries people who can speak proper English.. but they just like to pick on the Asians... The tone she say it and her bloody smug expression really annoys me.. and i dun have a choice cause the train is like so cramp...

And lastly there was even this part,

L " You know, they thought I was Korean " *giggling (I almost puke when she giggle like that)

G " Haha, really... I guess u look... " ( I gave up following what the guy says, definitely some puking material too)

Whoever said that, they probably watched a viking movie and thought that's Korean movie...

5 comments:

  1. If you took her on, she might have won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should've said to her... "A slight inclination of the cranium is as adequate as a spasmodic movement of one optic to an equine quadruped utterly devoid of any visionary capacity. And you ma'am, are an Equus africanus asinus. In other words, you're an ass! *gleam* (or run, whichever you think is better. lols)"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will, thats true..hmph.. wait and see, i will get a bf like donny yen or something.. =p

    Evann.. thats so long LOL!! i think she might be so confuse i might have to repeat the last line.. =p

    ReplyDelete