Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fate is funny, sometimes..

It kinda makes me think... this is really fate playing some kind of game. It all started yesterday...

I headed to town for dinner with my couple friends, because of the MRT route maintenance, they close down a critical path (for me) to town. So my alternative ways are,

1. Take train 1 stop, then change to free shuttle to commute to the next stop due to this broken link and continue there (which will take at least 20 minutes cause I try it in the morning like 6am when i headed home and not many people are in the train, so now is like 6pm, and MANY ppl heading to town.. Not to mention u have to go up and down of the station and walk a small distant to wait for bus).

2. Take a longer train route to town which will take like 1 hour but i can sit comfortably as my station is like the 2nd stop. (Apart from the time factor, another reason I dislike this route is it passes by my ex's place which at once was really a painful feeling to even see his place)

So when I really passed by, I did indeed think hmm... will he be boarding train too? but o well, there wont be so much coincident... and yea just as i thought that, an hour later, I actually bump into him at the dinner place.. I mean, if I have chosen a different route, I will arrive at a different time, or if I have decided to eat else where, we wouldn't be heading there.. etc etc.. its like if u think about it, many things lead to 1 thing, or vice versa, that's the funny thing about fate..

Well, if it stops there, I probably wont be writing this, so after dinner, clubbing, clashing at my friends place. The next day was again, lunch, shopping, with my bestie. Then I took him to this place call Popeye Chicken at the Flyer. (on a side note, I think I saw one at the garden, and u shud try it, at least it triumphs over KFC here...) The first time I got to know of this place is because my ex brought me here. Although subsequently I had it again, it was at another branch and then now when I am here again, i actually bump into my ex. And it wasn't any casual dinner, it was their trip to the flyer. (not something u do every day right?)

Okay, 2 times in 2 days, and of all the places, my second visit to this restaurant and he is there too.. well.. i guess u can call it coincident, or make it more mysterious, it seems fate is playing a little joke... But I just think it is a really interesting and funny thing to add to my weekend...

Fate... can i ask for something sweeter please? I promise I will truly, sincerely, and really appreciate it... I know I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment