Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cute things coming!

This is soooooo cute!!!



Okay, not guys but... they r adorable and nice design isnt it? and ths size is only like this big..



I am feeling tempted... gosh this little beauty cost like 228 sgd... for a basic model...

But it looks really cute.. and it adopts the previous generation iPod shuffle design which is like my favourite... Arent they really cute?



iPod shuffle goes back to clip design with the wheel, which just show last year design was a mistake.. check out the store for more! ^^

5 comments:

  1. Omg I'm sooo buying this later! Lols. It's only AU$180 for a 16gig. ^_^ Bday pressie from myself to myself! wakakakaka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my mistake... It's $180 for 8gig.. $250 for 16. Wah. Suddenly it seems so ex now. Can't afford! Lols.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sky... it is indeed.. ^^

    will, u hanya tau makan saja?

    evann, haha yea when i saw ur first reply i was doing the maths and having question mark in my head.. =p well 8gb is quite good also ah...

    ReplyDelete