Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A long wait, Finally!

This is something that I have been keeping from my family (okay, beside the part of being gay). It is something that I keep worrying and dare not put too much enthusiasm to avoid dissapointment... but till yesterday, i can say it is pretty much 99.9% solid...

I am going to US!!!!!

A month back, we were informed by our managers that we are the next batch of 5 going to US for training. It was really exciting of course. But knowing my own family background, I am concern that I might not be granted Visa. I dont think i should go into detail but the idea is there are history of my direct family members overstaying and still there...

So all these while it has been worries about what to declare, to be honest or to bluff, whether they will judge by individual cases... but phew... at last, till yesterday I got my passport back and the VISA is there indeed!!! WOO HOO!!!!


The other is my company AMEX, and our flight itinerary... everything seems to be in place, the only bad thing that can happen is I got rejected at the custom. But at least i get to fly there first on a direct to new york flight =p

Gosh... this is really exciting, finally i get to fly so far, out of Asia for the first time and to US. And the first city i am stepping foot on is New York!!

But the best part... I will get to see someone whom I havent seen for more than 10 years... finally... ^^

Packing packing... now i really dunno where to start... hmm... oh well, they say you can buy anything in US.. =p

7 comments:

  1. Wow~~~ full of envy, lols... hope you enjoy your stay there in US. Though I'm working in an American company, still waiting my chance to go there for training or work assignments, lols. And New York, the scenes we always see in the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well. Family reunion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...glad to hear...hope you have a great trip there...and family reunion. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha... Pikey, thanks!! New York is also the place i most look forward.. haa.. =p

    William zai... thanks.. ^^

    Sky, i will update as often as possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun. it's going to be quite an experience. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mr.D... I am really looking forward.. it is the first time I am going so far... ^^

    ReplyDelete