Thursday, September 23, 2010

One week

Today marks a week of our stay in Richmond US. It also marks the end of my manager who is on a one week visit trip here. Although it was a short one week trip, but i have grew to really like him a lot. He has to be one of the coolest, fun and best boss around.

I got so emotional when we were shaking hands saying good bye. I really hope he will visit Singapore, I am gonna miss him a lot. It reminds me so much of my colleagues in Shanghai when I was doing internship. A goodbye could probably mean forever... But this boss, I would really love to see him again. He is definitely one of the nicest person I have met in my career... (my initial plan was to take a week off and work from my uncles places for a week from new york, so I was telling him i will update him when after one week of holiday he simply give me the serious look and say: "NO, I want you to enjoy your holiday"

Couldn't be more greatful...



Thanks Boss!

3 comments: