Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Don't Laugh

On SMS...

***
Me: Hey... Sorry can't pick up the phone now... Call u in about 10 mins k? How about you go ahead and buy your stuffs first.

Bestie: Okay..

After she got her things..

Bestie: CP, i got my stuffs, where are u!??

Me: I am done too, lets meet at the MRT station k?

Bestie: k.

***

15 mins later, she saw me in the train station, and I saw her too.

Bestie: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause she saw this..


...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
.......
.....
...
.





I was perming my hair and almost done when she texted me... So i thought i wanna give her a surprise. But actually I myself wanted to laugh too when my stylist finished and show me... cause it was too funny! And when we saw each other we broke down at the MRT station... both laughing like mad..

A Taiwanese fashion/stylist guru once says, a hair can really change a person's a lot. And I think I have to agree... Its just too funny even when I am looking at myself in mirror.. From total straight and smooth and flat to now, and it is even more "volume" now.. =p

And before was something like this,




**************************

Some iPhone apps effect from my bestie's phone..



Coincidentally we both permed and colored our hair recently, hers is long and red while mine is somewhat blondish..



I still think i look funny... but it was worth the try once in a lifetime.. haa..

32 comments:

  1. Oh my....oh my....anyway...still hot and cute! lolx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I just thought it was very funny and kinda fun.. and my colleague says it's greek god hair-style.. LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. If not for the colour, like PCK le!
    Ngor chiep sau em dou lor...

    ReplyDelete
  4. erm..sori to say this but I still prefer the old look

    ReplyDelete
  5. hotness!! i still want your nen nen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the perm looks pretty nice on you! ;)
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will, wat PCK!!!!!!!! there is no-similarity at all!!! LOL!!

    Ichi, It's okay haha... I still find it very interesting... kinda enjoying this look.. =p

    Jared, haha, for these few months.. =p

    Tulsy, get Bubu's permission on black and white, then its all yours.. lol!!

    Ant, Thanks!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reminds me of Rain! I think he once got his hairs curled.

    Maybe I'm not used to it but I prefer your straight hair lah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yo, curly kid, your hair remind me of Tsukasa Doumyouji from the Meteor garden manga. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. fuck u , u look like a walking orgasm ok

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG...you look so so different !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, whizkid, a swiss guy i met today told me he thought i was a jap.. and another hongkie guy says i look like taiwanese.. think malaysia shud do a local meteor garden, film in sunway college.. =p

    Ooi, err.. u mean..?

    CX, i know.. lol.. all my friends laughed at me.. haha.. its really funny..

    Tuls, will i have that honor too? joking joking..=p

    ReplyDelete
  13. dont touch tuls ok ! he is already with someone ! TULS STAY AWAY FROM KIDZ , U DONT NEED HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  14. er... i was just fooling around la ooi2009.. can you just take a chill pill?.. kidz and i were just playing la.. what the.. hahahaha.. *hug kidz*

    ReplyDelete
  15. *hug back*... err no, *take back*.. u hav some loyal fans watching u tulsy.. better not be naughty! haha.. mr.popular..

    ReplyDelete
  16. im just being myself.. dont worry so much.. im not popular.. i mean.. i dint start this blog to be popular.. haha.. i dont care about how people view me.. as long as i know i did no wrong.. thats all :) *hug tight tight*

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooi ~ why are you making such negative remarks on so many different blogs jek? fuck you, walking orgasm shit? your blog is very boring kinda shit.. are you that lack of attention? go fuck yourself..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow gutsy new look!
    It sort of reminds me of those Greek men in ancient Roman times... :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. fyi tuls, walking orgasm was a compliment ,hmmmm.... ok what to call u now....hmmmm...ok bitchfuck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WUAH. HAHA. DAMN STYLO MILO LOR YOUR HAIR. GENG! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tuls, haha... *hug u back tight tight* u chill a bit too.. i was just kidding bout the fans thingy.. ;)

    Ooi, thanks for the compliment then..

    J-boy, lol.. yea my colleagues say that too, especially when it got dried and become more volume.. haha..

    Junior zai, hehe... it was fun to try really.. and its not that bad i think.. haa..

    Jared, thanks haha.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha my mum don't let me dye hair! Lol :P SOON I SHALL. HAHA. COZ I'M A NOTTI BOI THAT DOESN'T LISTEN TO E MUM. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  23. do u think ris low is a fab icon?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think i saw u at Play, Saturday... Hahaha i think it's the hair that kinda remind me that it might be you. I'm the guy with a black cap :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Armanique, that was me haha... my hair gave me away... lol..

    ReplyDelete