Friday, March 11, 2011

Simple

When I was scrolling on my own blog today i realize how empty it looks, as in my side bar, I dun have visitor counter/tracker, I dun link other blogs although I do enjoy reading them a lot and definitely more than happy to introduce to newbies who hasn't discover them yet, or polls, shoutbox, etc. etc..

The reason was quite simple, that was my initial intention of starting this blog. Which is to tell a person about whats happening in my life. Because we agree to not contact each other. So i try to let him know I have started a blog, and he did eventually found out about it.

I still remember how I purposely made my changing job sounds like I am just resigning, without mentioning the new job. I know i was cheating, I was trying to trick him to call me, to ask me himself. But somehow he got his bestie to make up some reason and call me to ask about if there is any job recommendation for her friend in my company.

And then Leu or L2 discover my blog, it was from his blog that I expanded to knowing more bloggers, William, Sky and eventually a whole group of friends because of Will's hubby.. something I never really foresee..

So I guess, the whole blog, was just meant to record part of my life, and telling the person who cares. It was at one point a truly relief, times where u had the phone in ur palm, the number dialed, and only just a click away from calling to that person. Yet you know you shouldn't. It's a promise. And now, it may or may not be the same person anymore, but I decided to keep it the way it was.

******************************************

My favourite song, and finally they made a MV of it...



I really dun mind marrying him, even if he didn't have those abs he flaunt so much lately.

11 comments:

  1. Blogging can be an addictive process...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least let me have that la... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. CX, its more like a Habit actually.. though from time to time, i do wonder if i shud continue.. and partly because of u guys... that i know someone is reading and replying...

    Though there is one reply that ironically I have waited forever, yet never happened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A classic "one thing leads to another" example. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a more emo-romantic person, i prefer to call it fate.. and usually the story shud end up with "lives happily ever after with a cute lengzai husband" =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back Kidz. Abs again? I can die for him regardless of his physique...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back... and u really didnt say hi while in sg.. hmph..

    =p

    JJ dun need u to die for him, he got me already..
    p.s. i say i dun mind him NOT having abs too.. but cannot be too fat la.. else he wont look cut either.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sms to you was not responded...hmmm....>.<

    Thought of dating you in Skypark to swim or Sauna@55th floor...lolx!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huh? SMS to me? u have my number???

    yea right, skypark and Sauna... say only... hmph..

    ReplyDelete