Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gay Roomie

After 3 days settling into the new place, i kinda experience something i never foresaw for having gay roomies or housemate.

My tall, macho landlord is away for his army stuffs, so not really around since Monday. Basically that leaves me and the hongkie HR guy.

So far, the feeling of living in a gay household feels like a girls household, tonnes of cosmetic or facial, shower proucts in the bathroom, which btw makes me feel a little out of place given my toileitries,

-dove shampoo
-head and shoulder
-listerine

while my toiletmate has like 20 items in the whole bathroom. Like, am i really gay?

Okay, next thing, is the used of toilet roll, my landlord insisted i dun have to buy anything, he stocks up shampoo (which i am actually using cause my old one is still at the old place), toothbrush, laundry products, all kinds of food and drinks and ask me to use them at will... thats very generous actually. But back to toilet roll, my toiletmate finishes like one whole new roll (cause just change it) over sunday nite and monday morning, i was like "what!?"... well not that i mind but i am picturing someday the landlord will be asking bout the fast consumption and we will be finger pointing at each other saying "he is using alot" =s, hopefully that doesnt happen.. so girl-fight like..

Last thing, i know close girl friends will like feel, touch and compare each other breast and talk about it. But gay roomie?? I had this habit of not wearing shirt at home.. especially after shower, so this morning i bump into my housemate when i reach home. Both topless, he just woke up while i changed out of my work clothes preparing for shower. So he was checking me like top to btm and up again.. after a while he asked about if i gym and i say

"yea, just simple workout before work"

next thing he was saying, "u did quite well," staring at my chest..

"haha, just okay, not really hardcore gym kind" i reply..

"no ah, ur chest looks really nice" and he punched my chest softly and leaving ther for like 5 seconds before i shrink backward

"haha..."

it was kinda awkward, but to be fair i was checking my landlord and him too when they walk around topless and in boxers.. =p

so its like girls where u r not so concern bout checking each other out but different in a sense they cud be potential prey..

living in a gay household~~~

21 comments:

  1. wahahahahahha.....so funny....LOL. i want to have gay housemates too! haa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You landlord operates like an NTUC Fairprice.
    Looks like we will get to hear stories about threesomes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once live in a gay-house. All the housemates are gay. We don't really check out each other but gossip often who bring back which guy to overnight, lols

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to find out why he consumed so much of the toilet roll...wow, touching your chest for 5 sec is kinda long...how's your feeling? BTW, is that guy cute? Hahaha....seems like Im very kaypo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucifer, come join us, i offer my share of room.. =p

    Will, lol... yea now that u mention.. but he is really nice and sweet.. and btw no way there's gonna be threesome, not with the Hongkie.. =p

    Piko, erm.. maybe that will be me sometime down the road.. =p

    Sky, 5 sec cause i was stunned for a while and forgot to response, not exciting feel, cause he is not cute =p
    And nope, u r not kaypo, u r just hamsup, u only ask so much cause there are keyword like, "topless, gay, touch chest, use a lot of toilet roll..." else u wont even comment.. hmph..

    ReplyDelete
  6. So picky! You're disappointing your readers! I'm sure SkyH would agree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok ok...I m not going to comment anymore...comment yiaw sei, mng comment dou sei....lolx!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Will: I will definitely agree...if that Hongkie is not his cuppa tea, may be some love stories w/ his LL will also please the reader like me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will!! not having threesome is picky?!! So i should generously just move his hand from my chest down my pants huh!?

    And Sky, how can u be agreeing with Will!? u always write about pretend-didn't-happen sex encounter in gym and steam room and now u agree with him? =p

    Dun so siu hei la.. I promise to be nice, sometimes.. k? =p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next round you will see an explicit-happening-gym-saune-sex coverage...ok?

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol... yea right, u only say that cause ur dear darren wont see this..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, maybe you weren't wearing any pants at the time. LOL. Anyway, the title is misleading... they're not your roomies...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is it? My understanding was roomies can mean housemates too..

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Will: Well said, I was about to reply the same...but I didn't....afraid of ppl don't be nice to me. Roomie is like roommate if not bed-mate. LOLX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooer...Such a fun place to live in. It's like a sorority hall. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. kidz, i heard what u said. u r going to have to honor ur promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Roomies mean they share a room. Housemates mean under one house. Roomies are housemates but housemates are not necessarily roomies.

    Got room for me to bunk over? :) Got my sms?

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha.. thompson!! there wont be anything to watch!! for live s.. show please go to takashi.. =p

    lol.. Sky, u make me sound so irreasonable... n fine i will get a bed-mate, since lucifer is interested..

    Hey vin.. u throw me a hard word here.. wat's a sorority hall???

    Lucifer, u have my words! ;)
    p.s.~ but stay at ur own risk.. cause there is only one bed.. heehe..

    JJ (and sky and will), i insist roomie means housemate, its their nickname.. =p
    JJ u got a house here!! haha.. and yea got it.. sorry i keep forgetting to reply.. but derek knows the rate, so u can ask him too on watsapp.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wah, kia su dao.... but if you insist..... Can't stop laughing at the comments. (don't want involve in threesome = picky? hahahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wuah how did you end up in a gay-house? I actually like the idea of that, as in having a bunch of good gay friends living around..

    ReplyDelete