Thursday, March 10, 2011

Office Cool Stuffs

This maybe something very common for people in the management level especially those in MNCs, but it was the first time for "sua-ku" people like me so i was like really excited over it.. we did Telepresence, which means I am on TV!!!

Okay, thats just literally correct. I am indeed on TV but its not a public broadcast, simply to all our folks in various places in US,



Basically the setup is like above, 3 monitors to broadcast up to like from 3 different places accross the globe. I thought it was so cool! and best part of it, u dun have to manually swtich to whoever is speaking. If u want the camera on u, just swtich on the mic and the camera will detect which one has voice coming and thus focus on it. And its crystal clear.. even for us working in the tech field, we r all "wow-ing" over it.. Its definitely fun stuffs!



And i decided to cut my hair just to look tidy for this ocassion.. bye to long hair, and my pony tail.. =(

2 comments:

  1. Yes, KH told me you look so much better after the haircut. More face. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Yea, that was my first impression too when the stylist finished, i was like "wow, guai guai zai look.." the kind where u look clean and tidy.. =p

    ReplyDelete