Tuesday, August 10, 2010

After starbuck, Rush!

Everything was cool and easy since the morning, breakfast with mom.. packed then head to the busstop for my bus to kl, then my bro will be meeting me at kl.. and after that we went for lunch at sentral, more than enough time to do secret recipe follow by a coffee in coffee bean.. and i intro my bro to their double chocolate with mashmallow which is my favourite.. then off to lcct on the klia express and i still have lots of cozy time to walk slowly read my lost symbol and check my blog... thats where the coziness starts to fade and unexpected hectic evening gradually begins..

all was good until i step foot on johor, i wonder if it is somekind of mysterious force behind all this that going near this busy city things are bound to speed up and u have to move at its speed.. as i realize it is the second time i am rushing pass the checkpoint... (or maybe it is just my badly plan schedule)

********************
Last sat morning i woke at 6 to leave house for johor.. reach checkpoint at 7 and i thought i was early... but there was a long jam at the johor checkpoint due to the bloody new custom office design.. all in all, stupid planning. i was caught up and reach the bus terminal at 8 which was my my departure timing.. thinking back, it was a rushlikehell moment and thank god we made it...

then reaching kl, i wanted to have a nice lunch with the 2.5 hour we have, so from bukit jalil we took a cab to mid valley, i am obviously not good with the roads but just a comparison, the going trip cost 22 ringgit and bout 40 minutes, the coming back trip cost me 14 ringgit and not more than 15 minutes.. and the routes were different. The first cab driver was trying to explain there is a jam in the road he took and closing of a road and eventually he need to follow sign board to reach. 2 word came to my mind, stupid asshole! what kind of lame excuse for him being not familiar and taking wrong route.. giving me a weong impression it took that long and me and my bro rushing thru our lunch at chilis (quite a waste as i notice my bro wanted to finish the fries but we thought we need another 40 minutes to go back.. )

then back in ipoh, mom told me she forgot to buy the ticket the other day and now it is sold off.. immediately check flight, kl to johor, air aisa, bought without much thinking as it is the first thing i can confirm on... anyway it cost bout 65 plus the miscellaneuos.. but not knowing how 'much' it actually cost till now..

***

So after reaching senai at 9.15pm (the entire flight was like 30min.. damn fast).. i check with the bus.. next at 10.30 cost 8ringgit.. and the cab cost 44 ringgit so... well i can wait, i guess.. only to realize i might not hav transport to company after i reach here.. and cab wud cost as much.. hell... despite trying to rush thru the checkpoint-again.. i still cudnt get the last train.. so as expected, 20 sgd for the cab... and the klia express cost, the fliht, the ticket from ipoh to johor, trnasitting within kl... it sure was tiring and hectic evening..

3 comments: