Friday, August 27, 2010

It's Classic

"... one good thing about thinkpad is, it has the latest and fastest technology packed in something that looks like it is from the late 90s and no one will steal it from starbucks..."

I was like LOL!!! Is this suppose to be a compliment or wat? But personally i call the design a classic, and i really mean it, especially their key board, have yet to use anything that beats it. Even the new lines from lenovo, or anything from Mac..

I was looking at laptop recently and initially I was browsing dell, since i got a pretty good offer for my bro. Then mac and then accidentally came accross the thinkpad, which brought back many good memories of my first T43. Even more, i discover they had a pretty interesting collections. For instance, this one was almost love at first sight...



This monster machine is hardly 'laptop'. 17 inch screen with best resolution in the industty, plus expandable 10.6 inch!!! how cool is that!! then a numpad, and a in build digitizer!! It is said to crunch almost every game in the market!! I dun even care if it weights 4kg, i am sure i will still love it.. The only thing that is holding me back is the price...(there was a 20 percent off and i am still holding myself back), else this baby will be in my home by now..

There are other interesting thinkpad too, like X201 or the Tablet version as well. and it is not ugly, it is classic!!!

6 comments:

  1. My goodness. Must be at least 4kg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amongst all the notebooks, I dislike Thinkpad the most...not sure why? Probably it's classic-ness. Not cool at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will, it is indeed not less than 4kg.. =p it's a monster!!

    Ichi, I'm loving it too!!!

    Sky, u are officially in my shallow-superficial-judge-a-book-by-cover list.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kidz: u r right man...anyway, I m the fans of Apple/Mac now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, sky i like Mac too.. but gonna be a bit of berserk moment to get used to it, after years of windows... like the other day i was playing with my friends and was like "shit, where did the window go after i minimize!"

    ReplyDelete