Sunday, August 1, 2010

Week End

Again, another week ended. I know my teacher says Sunday is the beginning of a week but to me it feels more like an end.

My previous post was written in a really tired state where I am lying comfortably on a bed and my body strugling against my will to blog to go to sleep. So i noticed there were many funny words. Anyway, something to laugh about..

I kinda realize I have been going to club a lot lately... Okay, on one hand it is for the guys... obviously going to a gay club, there are a good chance of encounter, either someone will be looking at you or vice versa, so if both eyes click, then woo-hoo... else at least u get to look at cute guys, which is not too bad either..

But another major reason is for the music. Sometimes it feels good to be in the environment where u really can move along with a pool of people in those music, it feels really good. And somehow, like how i felt for gay clubs when I first went, I still enjoy seeing loving couples in the place, they hug each other, kiss, teased one another... it is like a what normal couples would do in public, except our "public" is limited to this small space of about 2-3 shop lots. But still, seeing these happy couples still put a smile on my face for some reason. Maybe it is the pride that we have our rights, of maybe it is simple it gives me hope that someday I will have it too... best wishes to all of them...

But i guess I am still lousy in drinking.. just one small brandy coke, and other ppl are downing like bottles of dunno what..

That's the weekend.. recently I am starting to think over it.. any better alternative?? like taking musical instrument class or something.. hmm..

*****************************************

A nice song to listen before sleeping... very soothing and sweet... Especially the first part of the 2 songs, it is really nice...

當我們同在一起 "When we were together"

5 comments:

  1. like u, i enjoy looking at the loving couples too :) just wish i could one of them very very soon.

    n not to mention the tons of cute guys who look well prepared for mating.

    what musical instrument do u plan to play anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at cuties is really enjoyable...envy that SG is more open than our country when come to LGBT...Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucifer, that's something I hope very often too, that someday i will be one of them... all da best to both of us.. =)
    and "guys who looked well prepared for mating".. LOL!! that's a nice phrase.. Piano, except it doesn't seem realistic given i dun have my own place and i am already this old... thought they say ur fingers are too "hard" to learn that now..

    Sky, come here sometime, plan a holiday with ur bf... i am more than happy to be tour guide around the club street, hop around the gay bars and clubs there.. will be fun ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kidz: Thanks and will sure buzz you if you don't mind....me and bf plan to go SG mid Sept; he has exam in SG....

    ReplyDelete