Monday, August 30, 2010

Funny?

This is my beloved company mug...



Wonder what happen?? See if the next pic give u an idea...



I thought the walking onto a glass door kind of scenario only happens in movie, i mean how can there be a glass door so clean or transparent that you would not notice in real life? but then... it happen.. =(

I really bang into my pantry glass door!! gosh how stupid is that... and i can still see the lips mark on it... gosh, i wonder what's wrong with me.. (coincidently when i was at toastbox, a man sat on those chairs which is like old wooden ones toastbox use to show the hainanese shop feel, and he got piere thru his finger by a protuding nail.. and the auntie say something bout the 7th month...) eeee.... i am freak out now...

5 comments:

  1. I think you kap zai until did not notice le! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wei!! Both of you dun have heart one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaa.. and I grabbed dessert in Taipei without even realising the cooler door is closed.. and slammed the fork into the glass door...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha... Takashi, that was wat happen to my mug.. I was actually quite lucky the handle broke and not the glass door.. =p

    ReplyDelete