Friday, August 13, 2010

Presents!

Eagerly opening a new purchase, then replacing the old one, cant wait even till reaching home to do it... Sounds a little like a kid getting a new gift and want to use it immediately doesn't it? Well at least I think I was like that back then..

It was another "dinner" time at toastbox and the usual crowd on friday nite. There was this age 40+ couple beside my table. The lady was opening up something she got from a departmental stall upstairs. It appears to be a GoldLion wallet. I wasn't intending to eavesdrop but they were talking too loud... So anyway, it appears auntie got it for the uncle, she was busy clearing the old wallet and putting everything in the new one..

I found it quite funny cause it reminds me of how my mom use to lecture me I dun have patience.. and now a middle age auntie is doing it.. So mom, not just kids do that k.. adult can get really excited about it... But o well, they both are excited about it and the auntie keep saying how nice the wallet is... and uncle just nod and smile, not that enthu but seems happy though.. (which kinda reminds me how me and my best mate used to like to discuss about our shopping all the time and get really high about it.. as we see a lot of things in common most of the time) But seeing the auntie doing it so loudly in public it kinda reminds me to be more careful.. cause such syiok sendiri act can be embarassing in other's eye, like i was looking at it and htinking.. is just a waller.. big deal.. =p

O well.. a sweet middle age couple.. Halfway there.. sure is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment