Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A friend who understands, a true friend

Have you ever encountered moments where a thought is going around your mind and ur best friends just say it out aloud and ur heart yells, " YES! YES! THAT'S IT, THAT'S THE POINT! " and totally fell in love with him or her for understanding u so well?

Okay, the exact same thing happen... Last Friday I was at Zara with this Uni friend and I was trying on a large jacket which extend to somewht knee length. It doesn't look appealing but I was trying it cause it has my size and is reduce from 259 to 89. I was asking my friend who was along there but he merely say it is ugly and expensive. I don't agree but 89 isn't ecxactly what u call "cheap" so we just left...

Today I had dinner with my best friend since Primary School. We passed by the same shop so i thought i would show him the jacket. Initially he thought it look weird. When I put it on and he was looking at me, he changed his mind, and said,

" Actually, it looks good when u put it on.. "

At this point I was nodding already cause that's the feeling i had too the other day, except my other friend didn't see it that way.

Then he was ask how much so i told him the sales, and he was like,

" What? I thought it was 169, but now 259 reduce to 89, it is really worth it, and it does look good to, so worth it!"

And I was nodding furiously, he really knows me, that was exactly how i felt that day!!! That's the point!!!

Okay, I didn't buy it in the end, cause although we agree it is nice and a good bargain, but there isn't really a good use of it in our weather... But the point is, it makes u think that yea, sometimes there is a reason why ppl becomes best friend, I am not saying my other friend disagreement is wrong, but simply the way you see things the same way, ur perceptive on many things, and the way u feel about many things bring 2 person together... and having this assurance and support from a good friend does really brighten up ur day. Even we didn't buy, but the process was really enjoyable, someone who knows and can really give u sincere feedback (which mostly favours u =p) feels really great.

We havent been close while he was in KL and I was here for Uni, but now, it just shows that real friends are always there... even sometimes u dun talk or meet, but the chemistry will always be there when u are together again...

******************************************

Just on a side note, any good advice to avoid being con by taxi driver in KL? Bukit Jalil to Mid Valley and then back from there... within 3 hour for a lunch, should be enough right?

Much appreciated... thanks!!

16 comments:

  1. With a pair of shades, would you look like Neo? Hehe.

    Bukit Jalil LRT and MV has plenty of taxis. Taxis in MV should use meter. As for Bukit Jalil, no guarantees. Ask around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i know what u trying to convey.

    i showed william (the one above) a list gay novels online.dozens of them with their respective synopsis below the titles.

    then i continued reading the one i downloaded with much excitement.

    a few minutes, william texted me on msn the title of the novel i was reading. the exact one i downloaded and read.

    he said the synopsis suits me (my character,i guess). i was shocked.

    i guess i just felt like how u did when ur friend told u u looked good in the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my best friends to just talk cock.. i dont need them to agree with my fashion taste or what.. cos my best friends are all straights..

    funny how i dont have gay best friends or fag hags :P

    ...


    a faster way, cheaper is to just take the train lah :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Different ppl has different perspective...and ppl usually want to hear what they like to...friends with different view may be true friend too...just different in taste, may be. I do have good friends for both gay and straight...both sides will provide me different views when come to life, career, fashion and etc...but they are still my true friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to hear opinions from all perspective...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will, who's Neo??? Yea i am more concern bout Bukit Jalil side, cause now it is a terminal, taxi drivers are probably like how they were in Pudu..

    Lucifer.. haha, what site is it? can i have it too? =p
    And yea, it is the kind of feeling, that a friend who knows u and speaks ur mind out like his own.. =)

    Takashi, literally talk "cock" ? =p Yea, i am asking my bro to check the train except i remember it doesn't go thru central.. a bit mafan there.. cause i remember mid valley is KTM

    Sky, I got what u mean... in fact i am not saying that the first friend who doesn't agree is wrong.. i mean we probably have differnt taste but simply it feels good to have someone who sees things the same way as u... all the more during shopping... =p

    Pikey... Haha, it is fun indeed.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neo, the hero from The Matrix!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oo.. Haha... Do i look so lengzai in ur impression?

    =p so thick skin... lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agree with Will...Kidz is cute and lengzai....

    ReplyDelete
  10. will, is there a hidden line like 'erm... not exactly lengzai but.. yea, cutes comes to mind.' =p

    Sky haha.. thanks! u r such a kind person... =p
    but maybe u shud keep that for after seeing the real person.. then maybe u will agree more with will like.. "cute comes to mind' and fullstop.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sensitivenya! Post up the picture collage I made for you and let skyhawk vote. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha... the small eye one! Dun wan!! He will not even say cute.. the comment will just be "..." speechless and or "I choose to remain silent and neutral"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, yes Will..let me vote.

    @Kidz: My worry is after seeing you in real person, I fall on you and my LDR is lagi jauh-nya...LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sky i can asure u by seeing that piece of photo u wont be interested at all... maybe seeing the real person yea.. hee.. *thick skin-ing* =p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kidz....yes yes, person in real...interesting...anyway..good night!

    ReplyDelete