Tuesday, August 24, 2010

MOFB

I am not exactly a fan of facebook, but occasionally i will still check to see any friends or msg. So yesterday when i open up my fb account and saw this friend request, i kinda got a shock of my life, follow by LOL...

Mom On FaceBook!!!

OMG... i cant believe my mom who just started to learb what is monitor, cpu and internet 2 months back, is now on fb nd adding me.. gosh!

The thing bout fb is it updates ur staus but at the same time gives out a lot of info too.. a change of staus is broadcast immediately, or u r tag in a photo and everyone can see immediately etc etc.. lesser privacy but at the same time, more convenient to share (or broadcast) to ur friends..

well, it is fun indeed i guess, else there wudnt be worth so much righr?

5 comments:

  1. So what's the verdict? Confirm or ignore? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...that's really dangerous.

    so, r u gonna accept?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys!! is it that dangerous!?? LOL!!!

    I have added her though, and i found out it was my bro who added me on moms behalf.. =p

    ichi, u can find me at cpong1220@yahoo.com both msn and fb.. see ya!

    ReplyDelete