Saturday, November 20, 2010

First Kiss

I do not mean my first kiss, which come to think of it was more of curiosity and more like lips touching, rather than an action of passion... But i guess as long as ur lips touched it counts.

Here though, I actually mean first kiss at first meet up or encounter. And it always happen because he requested. Although eventually nothing much happen, but the moment the kiss happen it was really sweet, and I know these are moments I will cherish forever.

The first was my first bf, he came to visit my hostel room and so happens my roomie was out. We were playing nintendo ds and lying side by side. Out of sudden, he was looking at me and ask, "Can I kiss you?" , well, if i am honest enough, he wouldn't be in my room if I hadn't fancied him, so why would I say no? Then it happens...

*****

"I'm gonna kiss you." He was firm and confident, but when he approached my face, he became shy and back off, and was blushing. He has the kind of look that when we meet up, I know I am in danger. It was just very charming, not perfect model handsome but charming enough for me to tell myself, yes he is the one... Of course in addition to talking to him for a while online. Before we parted that evening, he said that again, "I am gonna really kiss you, and this time I want you to reciprocrate." . Well, as if I am gonna dodge?

*****

When all the first kisses ended in agony, I kinda thought it must be jinxed, so I keep telling myself, whatever u do, dont kiss a guy at first encounter... But he has to turn out to be a cute guy too. Tall and charming. And all the sweet words said after meeting up at least is safe right? I mean he sees u in real rather than base on ur photo and imagination then sweet-talking to the virtual you. So when he asked for a goodnite-kiss in somewhere near orchard road, I was kinda doubtful, for one, I just thought of the jinx and for another one, it is the public (though kinda corner and hidden). I didn't make a move, or say a thing but just a doubtful look. He glance around and before I can do anything, peck my lips...

My first bf, I had written enough here. As for Mr.I'm-gonna-kiss-you-now, he said something that makes me realize we wont have a future on the second day, at least not that he sees. It was really painful, really really painful after All the talks and building up the feeling of someone truly "compatible" in many ways...

Jinx? If the stastistics goes on, maybe I will really try to refrain myself harder... no matter how cute or charming.

6 comments:

  1. I think I got kissed on my second date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did your first bf kiss you before he was your bf?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kidz, not sure what wrong with the Mr. I'm-Gonna-Kiss-You, but it's disheartening to hear that. Hope u r fine by now.

    I love kissing, be it during the 1st encounter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will, wud that be KH?

    JJ yea, but it didn't take long..

    Sky... its his choice i guess and I do respect it.. just i cudn't manage to be cool bout it, rather got pretty upset.. but am better now.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo... so he took ur first kiss ^^

    ReplyDelete