Thursday, November 18, 2010

Samantha Says:

Watching Sex and The City movie was like a love at first sight. Although I really enjoy this story of 4 ladies in New York, I never actually watched the drama. But a friend told me recently that Samantha once said: The formula for getting over a person is always half of the time you have been together. I guess it is kinda true, and I do admire Samantha's teachings (all her way towards love, relationship, and especially sex.. I guess =p).

I guess I am feeling much better, although I am still affraid to let my thoughts near it, but I guess this is getting better...

And most of all, I am still having this to remind me,

that, and I still believe strongly, it will come a day....

I still believe..

3 comments:

  1. Kidz: That's right...believe in love but also love yourself...virtual hug again. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until now I still dunno what happened to you le. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sky, thanks and thanks again... but i cud really do with a real one, like tight crushing one =p

    William zhai.. u will know soon, i am meeting ur lou gong zai later..

    ReplyDelete