Monday, November 8, 2010

New York: Broadway

Broadway show is no doubt one of the things you will relate to New York. Furthermore it was highly recommended by my manager, and on top of all my dad seems pretty keen to watch Mamma Mia. So thus we made the trip...



Before I was there, I kinda thought they have everything in one theatre, only to realize that actually EVERY broadway show (at least the famous one) has its own dedicated theatre. For instance, my Mamma Mia was shown at the winter garden.

And the really cool thing is broadway theatre are actually scattered around time square area, which means u can walk past them....

-The time square just blocks down the road..

Then, before the show starts, we were allow to take some pictures, those VIP-like seats at the side are actually just like those in the theatre we see in movie... pretty cool huh!



No doubt, nice lightings, nice music-live orchestra, everyone - even the one acting as an old lady who sits at one corner carries the right expression all the time. There are cute guys of course, lots of it =p and even more semi-naked scence since it takes place on an island ^^ ... and the really great part is we know the songs!!!

~Mamma mia, here I go again, my my, how cud I resist u~~

~~~Dancing queen, young and sweet only seventeen~~~

It was a really amazing theatre experience, for a ulu-person like me... Now i probably have very high standard for musical shows.. =p

It was well worth the 100 bucks!

***************************************************

And lastly souvenier to take home.. available outside the theatre..

But for me.. it is all up there, and I am sure will stay forever...

3 comments:

  1. You looked...more mature here :) When are you coming to KL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice that memories gained during our adulthood don't have the same 'staying power' as those we gained during our childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeremy do i? prob because of the shirt i guess? =p

    Will, I am not sure leh.. havent reached that age yet... 1+1+1 O...

    ReplyDelete