Sunday, November 28, 2010

From Lion City, with LOVE

The weekend was... extreme, in the sense of getting sleep. Saturday was like, I manage to sleep 3 hours before I went out for friend's birthday dinner. Then sunday was like i sleep as if I am bed ridden.. =s

So Saturday we went for watch shopping before the dinner to get the bday boy his gift. The unexpected thing was, I bought this AIX watch that I have been eye-ing and then Will's dear suggested that might as well make it my bday gift...



Well.. I wanted to say no la... but then, they insisted.. and it was really lovely! I totally like it (well, i did choose it myself =p, but still..) Thanks guys. ^^

I find myself enjoying these company a lot. A group of gay friends, couples, and best of all, a lot of Malaysians.. It was always enjoyable and things click easily. Hanging out with them kinda makes me see "real" relationships and how every couple can be different, yet it is still more serious than any flings I have seen in clubs. There are mature couples, like the chinese description of "old husband, old wife" , then the long distance, yet always wats-apping couple, it's amazing, distance seems to be shorten (at least a little) by technologies, stable and loving as usual. And also a younger couple, bickering at times but still, we learn to live together i suppose?

Gay relationship has never been easy, yet there are still many who are seriously making an effort. Those who claims gay relationship are never serious, I guess they just havent tried hard enough or they are just looking for excuses for pleasures?

Fate bring people together, but its the heart and the mind that make LOVE happens.



Its a feeling, and even more a choice...

5 comments:

  1. Nice watch....real relationship is invaluable, need to treasure it. I'm unsure when is your bird-day, best wishes Sky here. Enjoy n have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sky, thanks! Its actually in December, almost a month from now but still haa.. So shud i expect a present? =p joking joking..

    Btw, sky u know mandarin right? Try the song, i have been addicted to this a lot.. its pretty catchy.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see...ok...I like 徐佳莹 song too....probably this is the new one which is unheard of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent choice. Has a nice gay quotient. :P. Well, my KH is ever the practical person. The What's App Couple? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sky, yup she has a new album, a lot of nice songs.. i will post some along the way.. been listening to her album over and over again..

    yea Will, hehe.. cause the "sau pao" incident.. i made the same comment as u when simon told us he ordered that (and coincidentally next table was having ice cream cake).. and then kh show me what u wrote on watsapp i was like lol!!!

    ReplyDelete