Monday, November 22, 2010

US Trip: Smile again?

US Trip was like about a month ago, like my bestie says, CP u have been back for less than a month... and yea I got myself into some mess again...

I was looking back at some photos, trying to recall those moments of seeing a totally new place and everything looks so interesting. And all those smiles are from the excitement, from the exploration, from the surprises from the contentment of seeing the foreign land, most importantly they are real, and not put up to tell others that I am fine..





I want to smile again, a real authentic one that comes from the heart, not my mind...

6 comments:

  1. Yes, yes...smile....you look great with smiley face...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fake smile is better than "fu kwa kon". :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SKy, thanks =)

    William, so similarly u wud fake a orgasm if u have to? better than no orgasm? =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. sky, hehe.. =p

    will, i will tell kh next time i see him that he is very lucky to hav a considerate bf that goes to this extend.. =p

    ReplyDelete