Monday, November 15, 2010

A friend, a family

"Thin, can I go to your place now, I dunno where I can go now..." my voice trembling, it was 3.45am, Monday...

"Huh, cp what happened, wat's wrong?" half-awake and in a shock state.

"I dunno where to go, can I go to your place..." My voice broke-down..

***************************************

30 minutes later, I was crying in her room. She listened patiently and keep cheering me... All nite, I was sobbing, first the dissapointment feeling, and the feeling of low self esteem and eventually the fact that I actually have a friend, who I can call in the middle of the nite, and tell her things that even I cant talk to my family...

I couldn't be more grateful, for her taking me in the middle of the nite, when I really needed someone to talk to and be there. A friend, a family, no matter what the definition is, no matter what you call it, but I actually have someone I can go to, and lend a listening ear... thank you.. miss thin.. thank you..

**************************************
**************************************

The alcohol did help, but only for that moment, and it really makes you feel weak after u wake up... A hope and a hope crashed in a day, I hate being an emo Sagi, but I guess all is just fated...

All I want, is To Love You More..

All along, i just wanted to seek someone who I can tell him that, yet, after a year, I am still no where there...

5 comments:

  1. guys... thank you so much... really appreciate everything u did.. the calls and the bf rep to call...

    and Sky, can I have the hug in real if i get to see u one day? Heard u have pretty nice biceps.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kidz: Hahaha...heard? Don't trust what you heard and see it by yourself. Sure...real hug when we got to meet one day. Cheers

    ReplyDelete