Monday, July 12, 2010

2 Days and 2 Nights

That's how bout the amount of time I was in KL or more precisely Serdang/Sri Petaling and 2 hours @ Mid Valley... ( Though I am still not sure bout the boundaries of "KL" )

Sending my brother off to Uni kinda makes me realize how my parents felt when I first went to the Uni. It is like finally your kid who has been staying with you all these long while is gonna be on his own journey alone to a new place. In fact I do feel a little worried about him, afterall KL is not as safe as Singapore, so I try to get as much settle for him as possible, like his touch n go, his mobile broadband which i sign up just today 2 hours before my bus departure... all the things he needed for schools...

Come to think of it.. he should be learning to settle all these things on his own.. =p

Am I being over-protective? Gosh i feel my mom is taking it much better than I am, at least she went thru this once (i.e. when I left home for sg)

Anyway.. it is pretty much himself from now, that's as much as I can do... Just hope everything will be fine...

***********************************************

Work tonite... and I am feeling soooooo tireeeeeddd........ need extra strong caffeine...

3 comments:

  1. Mobile broadband and Touch n' Go? You're coddling him!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. will.. he is from ipoh leh (pretty kampung relatively speaking) ... and i just hope to help as much la.. haa..

    haha.. nice guess pikey.. but is IMU... =)

    ReplyDelete