Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Sunday

When my primary school English teacher first introduce us to articles, she says this: " 'The' is for something special, unique, or you are refering to a particular one of a kind... For example, The Sun, The Moon, The boy you like etc..."

Thus The Sunday July 04, 2010.

When you least expect something, the greater the surprise will be... For a start, when i was opening the box I wasn't expecting aything like this, not even a Diamond ring would have given me this much of surprise (not that I always get diamond rings but at least it feels more common than this thing..)



YES!!! It is the LOVE keychain from Sex and The City the movie. Which Louise from St. Louis first have it, then got married and gave to Carrie and Carrie got married too.. And Now I have it!!!!!!

Okay I have been blogging about it previously when i watch the movie over one of the early Monday morning (3am) cause i have nothing to do on Sunday nite. But despite I say I should get one, and William agree and ask me to get it first and get the guy later... I never really thought I would land my hand on one. For one, it never cross my mind that they will produce it as a movie merchandise, and then even I have thought of it, this movie was like a year ago... So, the moment I open up the box and saw it, it was one of the biggest surprise I had in a while. In fact I am not sure when was the last time I felt so stunned opening up a present and having a dumb-struck look on my face (guess that's the 'thank you' for the person who give this to me.. it is a really exclusive stunned look i hardly have)... but it was really pleasant.. really really pleasant surprise ^^

The LOVE aside, the evening was really nice and cozy.. easy chat, nice dining, nice stroll along the river... All in all, it was one of the best Sunday evening I had for a long while...

The Sunday...

****************************************************

A photo I have taken a while ago.. Ever tried restraining from stiring your latte foam? If you do, expect something like this when you endure towards the end..

3 comments:

  1. OOo... who got it for you? So thoughtful. Somebody was paying attention. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The person must be glad to know the gift made u so happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea will... that was really... 'surprise'- i mean a real surprise not the kind u expect something on ur bday but u dunno wat.. cause when he say I will like it.. i actually still have doubts like hmm.. how come you r so sure.. but when i open the little box... was really stunned... speechless..

    haa pikey.. i guess he is... it is one of the most meaningful gift i have received in a while... and he can totally read my response from my face.. =p

    ReplyDelete