Saturday, July 24, 2010

Drink n Drunk

I am defin"tely a lousy drinker, thats for sur4e.. but at times when we go clubbing, somehow i still got for a alcoholic drink, i mean i dun even like it... but everytime i still order the same thing...

Maybe the drinking part is not easy but being drunken, u really get to think less.. getting headache and thus easily sending u to sleep withought much thoughts.. aprobably that's why people like to get drunk? to escape the real world for a few moments?

Sat nite, drunken and still alone...

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you wouldn't want to go to bed drunk and wake up with a stranger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a temporary high-ness.. I've tried that last time when I was clubbing... it was been charmed.. but the next day was total sucks with the hang over or massive puking after too much drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will, I was drunk but only slight headache.. never got that drunk until i lost concious... no worries... (anyway if thats a cute guy stranger it shud be fine =p )

    Pikey, haha I always remember the first time I had vodka + beer... and another time i had too much vodka in too short a time... but other than that.. still good.. ^^

    ReplyDelete