Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blank Day

Although sleeping at nite should be the natural thing for us, and I indeed sleep through the nite without much problem, only occasionally waking up in the nite for toilet, but somehow, something doesn't feel right.

It was okay in the morning, but after lunch, the feeling that I dunno what i am doing become very frequent. Like a lot of time i loose focus, and feels blank.. till I have to shake my head hard and try to recall what was happening...

I guess my biological condition hasn't really adjusted back, and the sleep i had in the night is more of because i force myself by accumulating the tiredness... arrrhh.... maybe sky is right... it is a zombified life.. and 2 weeks from now i have to adjust back...

But the worst thing.. I lost my VOICE!!! and i am suppose to go sing K this weekend!!!!

*********************************************

Whatever it is, be it sweet, bitter, happy or upset, all first time experience are unforgettable... Do you remember all the first times? All those u had together... AM sure it will never be forgotten, if you really love him...



Wish I could sing this by this Sat...

4 comments:

  1. Go raid KH's larder. He has a lot of Manuka honey in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying sleep at a regular time lor.. else yr body clock is so haywired...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will, haha.. i will ask him next time i see him.. he really has a lot to clear, that day was some fish oil.. =p

    Pikey... i am trying, but work cycle is kinda haywired this coming weeks... =(

    Ichi, I will try that... something new to me though... =)

    ReplyDelete