Thursday, July 29, 2010

One Year

Very very emotional... but just this one nite...

***************************************

Time really flies, this time last year was my convocation, I can still remember how I just gotten my first job, but the stingy company doesn't pay until the very last day, and also the parttime I worked in June keep avoiding me and doesn't pay me even it is only less than 500 bucks... and my mom and bro would have been gone by the time the money reaches me... Luckily you were there... You loan me money to take them to nice restaurant, even better, you accompanied us for 2 nites... It really felt so close at that time... really really close after what happen in May, for the first time I am feeling something stronger...

But I guess, something weren't meant to be... although who would have thought, my mom still remembers you and always ask.. and I can only awkwardly lie that yea we still have dinner occasionaly.. probably she sensed something changes too, a friend she actually thought i have dinner with every nite, now only meet up once a while...

I am really grateful of the support u had given me, the time I don't have a job, the time I am really broke till I have to sell off my laptop and take up part time job, be it emotional support or financial support..

Now after one year, I am in a much better position, with a good job, and financially more able.. but now, I am unable to share all this with you... or I should say I am no longer in the position to be sharing this happiness with you.. Remember how i say i am not a devoted person? but still, not a nite i sleep without praying that you will find your true happiness, I may not be the one, but i truly hope... that someone will love you even more, I guess you will know it, when between the 2 of u, u think less of "me" and more of "us"....

take care... and again.. thanks for the one year... i grew a lot...

4 comments:

  1. I will be grateful if I were him when reading this...you are a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sky, i truly am happy that i get to meet him... the only regret is towards the ends, as things get bitter.. and the relationship get tensed, i or we seem to have forgotten about the nice moments we had... there r hard feelings i guess... but at least now, i truly appreciate he accompany me for a year...

    As for me.. there are parts that you cudn't see.. afterall it is my blog right? I selectively hide the down side.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kidz, then it will be interesting to know your hidden parts from your future blog...have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... the hidden side wont be written so obviously.. afterall hidden parts are the bad things.. =p

    ReplyDelete