Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Love u, i Love U

Not a love entry for anyone... I wished.. but there is no one to receive.. not yet at least...

It is never a fair world when you fall for someone who doesn't admire you. Probably it is destined I for U and i for u, but sometimes fate just like to play jokes on us... letting the pairs meeting and one admiring another but can never will end up together.

Sometimes, you would know that there is no point trying, but yet giving up seems to be harder than listening to the true voice your heart is telling you. I wonder why? Sometimes I doubt if i am born with this tendency to torture myself??

*******************************************

The only moment that my heart feels relief, is when i can cry loudly into the songs...

3 comments:

  1. I can feel your emptiness...fill it up fastttt! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sky... trust me.. I am trying hard!!

    Will... sometimes really cant help not to think.. especially when u see sweet couples around.. like couples sharing a ice chocolate blended, sharind a pie.. while i am eating my "signature" blueberry muffin and ice green tea latte ALONE... =p

    ReplyDelete