Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4 against 1, "You win lo!"

I remember when i was in primary 6 i took part in this english story telling which my final line was, "United, we stand; Divided, we fall..."

*claps claps* and that won me a silver prize for second place.. my first ever in schools...

And yesterday i was refreshed by an incident on how meaningful this is.. I have been hunting for studio flat since 2months ago and only manage to find units around 900 and even that quickly taken.. so yesterday i sacrificed my sleep to view this one which has a window facing clarke quay river and can see fireworks and only 10 plus min of walk from chinatown. condition was really okay for that kind of flat, clean and not much stain... fully furnished.. it was asking for 1k but my agent was nice enough to negotiate when i ask for 750. miraculously, the owner agreed! probably cause i am living alone.. later on he was driving me to take cash for the advance and agent fee.. and when we r back, the unit was taken by another group of ppl who offered 1k... bloody hell!!! why do they have to be there!!! and there r 4 of them...! come to think of it is only 250 each...

if only i have one more person with me.. i could easily top that... =( but fair enough for the landlord i guess.. just it was really a good opportunity that they actually at one point agreed.. *sniff sniff*

sigh... yan doa har yan siu...

3 comments:

  1. So fast...next time bring along cash so that you can deposit on the spot..good luck for your studio hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sky... think next time I will be better prepared...

    Will, but we are poor ppl.. so kena bully *sniff sniff*

    ReplyDelete