Tuesday, July 13, 2010

KL: Bitch Story

Okay, I know it is rude to use words like that but what this lady does, really annoys me to the max..

B (for Bitch) : The student service personnel from IMU

It all started when we realize my brother's room is a triple sharing and not double. (later on my other cousin bro who drove my brother to IMU on their open day says he heard the lady said that too, a double sharing, at least to my brother she said that!)

Me: I would like to check how come my brother's room is a triple sharing and not double as what we agreed to pay for.

B: Oh, sir actually it is because the landlord suddenly take back the unit, so we only have this left, but the house is a penthouse and the room is very big, so we can fit in more. Usually room 2 ah, the one for double sharing is smaller, and that's why we charge the same...

(Her phone rang and she speaks in malay for a while, ask me to wait.. )

Me: It is not the money or space that matter, what i mean is privacy, 3 person means more disruption and interruption.

B: Yes I know sir, but u see, room 2 is smaller, so this house ah, is a penthouse, got 2 storey and we give your brother the master room, it is bigger so the space is the same..

(BLOODY HELL!!! I just said the space is not the main concern and she repeated that!)

Me: No, it is not the space like i say it is the privacy, and when we paid we were told it is a twin sharing. Is there no other room available?

B: Sorry la (without a bit of sincerity in the apology), but I told your brother it is 3 person sharing...

Me: But my brother say he was told it is a twin sharing.. (anyway he is in a talk at that time)

B: No, I told him it is double...

(Then her bloody phone rang again, this time she light up with a big smile on the face)

B: Oo, tan sri... (something like that, not sure if i spelt it correctly) your daughter is coming ah.. sure sure... no problem.. hahahaha...

(haa ur f*cking head, I feel like slamming her head on the wall behind her at that moment, but lucky for her i was brought up with extreme good EQ)

(Then she turned to some assistants, 2 guys there)

B: Tan Sri's daughter is coming, dua orang ya.. (and then bla something else which i cudn't quite catch, but shud be preparation.)

B: Oh yes,, sorry yea, where are we..

Me: I am saying if u still have double room?

(She check the list, then I spotted on with a vacancy and pointed it out)

B: Oh, that one is for the scholar (they get to live for full 3 years) and he will come in in August.

Me: So can't my brother stay in this double room? then the scholar stay in the triple sharing since we are suppose to get twin sharing?

B: Sorry la.. that room is for scholar, really cannot.

(Then 3 girls walked in, obviously 1 or 2 are daughters of the Tan Sri, she turn to them happily with a mega smile on her face)

B: Hello~~~.. there there.. go there and join them.. (excitedly pointed at the group my brother is in)

Me: But I am suppose to get twin sharing, that was what you charged us for. And you never notify by email or anything.

B: I understand, I can fully refund you..

(yea right, and my brother has to look for a place when the school starts like next week?)

Me: Okay, never mind then, it is so rush now. We will take it for a sem.. Just want to clarify.

(obviously the last sentence was to ease things up, afterall my brother might need some service from their department)

*********************************************

I cant believe the student service is so not professional, answering private phone calls when someone is making a complain, and doing all this ridiculously unfair stuffs!! Scholars get priority, Tan Sri get priority, rich ppl get priority!!! For god sake we are paying school fees too!!!

That bloody hell of a woman is really annoying... Such a BITCH!!!!!!! BITCH!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. To me, it boils down to money. If I paid for twin sharing, you should give me twin sharing. If there are room shortages, that is IMU's problem. They should refund something at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just totally disgusts me... and she seems to be the rep for student services..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ugly side of private colleges.. money always rules.... education is becoming a business. But I agree with you, she totally sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks pikey.. for being supportive =)

    ReplyDelete