Monday, July 26, 2010

When the Vampire sees the sunlight

It dies...

Well, technically vampire are not consider living things, so it cannot dies, more like vanish... but well the idea is, it is torturing!!!

I had a morning-culture shock, from the horrible train crowd and the way people fight their way into the train... then the office is full of people (okay, i know this sounds weird but i had been in an environment that is so empty for half a year... pardon me for being weird) and then after work was equally scary, and we have to dress formal... Worse of it.. my biological clock is telling me something is not right... i shud be sleeping when our trainer is giving lecture and asking questions... It all feels so so wrong now...

Argh.... We belong to the nite!!!

4 comments:

  1. erm,vampires these days seems to glitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you more as zombie than vampire..esp during the class...LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. will, i am taking that as a compliment, thanks! LOL!!

    ichi haha yea now u reminded me.. but apart from lengzai and hunks i am not impressed by the story.. =p

    sky, well the zombie still looks like edward.. =p

    ReplyDelete