Friday, January 21, 2011

Another love song

A friend once said, "I can totally feel what the song is saying now.." when I pass him a song when he was feeling upset. I guess in a broad sense, relationship arent that different afterall. All the more, when a relationship has gone bad...

This particular one by our very own diva, has touched me today... I was watching the Music Video seriously for the first time, and i realize the story is about a past love. Obviously, they werent together eventually. But wat really makes me feel emo was actually the part when it talks about the first love song he wrote for her. Which was also her first love.

The first time I got hugged so tightly by him because we have been apart for a week of year end holiday. The first kiss, that he asked in a shy way. The first time we locked eyes, and knew that we want to be together... and i realize how very much I missed this kind of feeling. A feeling that no matter how many cute boys I hugged, how many hot guys I kissed is still no where comparable nor will I probably remember the next day. Because I know very well it doesn't belong to me.

It was indeed a beautiful love song that we shared... very very beautiful...

******************************************************

Forever and ever, this love song will follow me,



and the next love song? It will get better and better... I wish...

4 comments:

  1. Gotta start posting about happier things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will, JJ, just letting my emo out a little here... I am quite cheerful in real... KH can proof that.. ;)

    Sky, no, its not alright, cause u havent promised to let me with ur curvy abs.. =p

    ReplyDelete